Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Rafidain excludes these groups from the decision to stop granting advances - urgent

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Al-Rafidain excludes these groups from the decision to stop granting advances - urgent Empty Al-Rafidain excludes these groups from the decision to stop granting advances - urgent

Post by rocky Tue 27 Sep 2022, 4:17 am

[size=35][size=35]Al-Rafidain excludes these groups from the decision to stop granting advances - urgent[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[/size]

sweeteners

[size][size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
2022-09-27 | 03:18
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Alsumaria News - Baghdad , Al-
Rafidain Bank announced, today, Tuesday, that the employees and employees of the Defense and Interior, whose predecessors’ transactions were previously promoted, will be exempted from the temporary suspension.

The bank said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, that "it was decided to exclude the employees and employees of the Defense and Interior, whose predecessors' transactions were previously promoted, from the temporary suspension."

He called the bank "to review the bank's branches to complete their transactions and receive the amount of the advance."

And yesterday, issued[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/2821242527/%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B1%D9%81 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%86/ar/]Rafidain Bank[/url]A clarification regarding stopping the promotion of personal advances transactions.

The media office of the bank said in a statement received by[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/133473/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9 %D9%86%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%B2/ar/]Alsumaria news[/url]“The suspension of receipt of advances transactions temporarily and until further notice and its purpose came as a result of the great momentum of customers’ transactions and the rearrangement of the requirements of the branches’ work in terms of completing the completion of previous transactions that have been over for a while and have not been resolved.”

He explained, "The bank directed the branches to obtain monthly installments from the borrowers and to coordinate with their departments," noting that "it will resume work by receiving requests for granting advances after it ends soon."
Earlier, the bank sent a letter to its branches, which I reviewed[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/133473/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9 %D9%86%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%B2/ar/]Alsumaria news[/url]It stated, “For the requirements of banking work and for the purpose of completing the procedures for completed transactions in your branches and for the necessity of following up on the collection of the due sections with the departments of the borrowers, it was decided to temporarily suspend the receipt of advances transactions and for further notice.”
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 02 Dec 2022, 9:13 pm