Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Political analyst Manaf Al-Moussawi to the Tigris: Al-Halbousi wants to renew confidence again and p

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Political analyst Manaf Al-Moussawi to the Tigris: Al-Halbousi wants to renew confidence again and p Empty Political analyst Manaf Al-Moussawi to the Tigris: Al-Halbousi wants to renew confidence again and p

Post by rocky Tue 27 Sep 2022, 5:01 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Political analyst Manaf Al-Moussawi to the Tigris: Al-Halbousi wants to renew confidence again and puts pressure on the coordination framework[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
[size=45]The head of the Baghdad Center for Strategic Studies, Manaf al-Moussawi, said that the resignation submitted by Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi was aimed at renewing confidence once again and putting pressure on the coordination framework.[/size]
[size=45]Al-Moussawi stated to the Tigris that the allies of Mr. Muqtada Al-Sadr were supposed to take a moral stance before going to the alliance with the coordinating framework, indicating that Al-Halbousi wants to renew confidence once again and puts pressure on the coordinating framework.[/size]
[size=45]And political analyst Manaf al-Moussawi ruled out that a parliament session will be held due to legal problems.[/size]
[size=45]In addition, Al-Moussawi considered that the procedures of the state administration coalition will be met with popular rejection, because a government that produces in this period will be rejected by the Iraqi street.[/size]

[size=45]It is hoped that the Iraqi Council of Representatives will hold a session, next Wednesday, to vote on the resignation of its speaker from his position, and to elect the first deputy speaker of the Council.[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 02 Dec 2022, 9:07 pm