Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The enthusiasm of the "frameworkers" for the new coalition is declining with my chest's escalation i

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

The enthusiasm of the "frameworkers" for the new coalition is declining with my chest's escalation i Empty The enthusiasm of the "frameworkers" for the new coalition is declining with my chest's escalation i

Post by rocky Wed 28 Sep 2022, 4:51 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The enthusiasm of the "frameworkers" for the new coalition is declining with my chest's escalation in preventing today's parliament session[/size]

[size=45]Baghdad / Tamim Al-Hassan[/size]
[size=45]Gradually, the coordination framework retreated from its enthusiasm for forming what has become known as the “state administration coalition” after angry reactions threatening to ignite the street and storm the Green Zone.[/size]
[size=45]Al-Attar's statement came after Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi announced his resignation from his post, devoid of any statement or hint about the new alliance.[/size]
[size=45]Supporters of the leader of the Sadrist movement vowed to thwart the parliament session, which is supposed to be held today, Wednesday, to discuss the resignation of al-Halbousi.[/size]
[size=45]On the other hand, Ammar al-Hakim, the leader of the Wisdom Movement, exposed the positions of parties in the coordination framework, which he said reject the elections, expressing at the same time his willingness to visit al-Sadr in Najaf.[/size]
[size=45]And about the last hours that followed the leaks about the new coalition, a former Shiite deputy said to (the range) that: "The formation of this coalition is a challenge to the Sadrists and the demands of the street, so the attack on it was expected."[/size]
[size=45]The new alliance aims to forge a political understanding and a government similar to previous governments, the latest of which is the government of Adel Abdul-Mahdi, which was toppled in the October 2019 protests.[/size]
[size=45]The deputy, who asked not to be named, adds: "What happened on Sunday cannot be considered an agreement on a coalition, but rather an agreement on a formula for a new coalition that can be modified at any time."[/size]
[size=45]Among the amendments that can be reversed, according to the deputy: "He is the nomination of Muhammad Al-Sudani, but after he obtains approval from Tehran."[/size]
[size=45]The representative claims that some of the parties to the "framework" - he did not specify them exactly - are sticking to Al-Sudani due to the absence of a "veto" from Iran on his name.[/size]
[size=45]But he also says: "If Tehran finds that Al-Sudani is not in favor of the changes in Iraq, especially if it reaches an agreement with the West regarding the nuclear program, it may be lenient in replacing it."[/size]
[size=45]And the Sadrist movement began, after the leaks about the formation of the new coalition, vowing to prevent any progress in the issue of forming the government and passing the Sudanese.[/size]
[size=45]And increased calls for mobilization and storming the Green Zone, with the announcement of the Presidency of Parliament to hold a session on Wednesday.[/size]
[size=45]Since Monday evening, an unprecedented deployment of security forces has been observed in Baghdad, while concrete walls have been reinforced in the vicinity of the Green Zone, and checkpoints have been set up on main roads.[/size]
[size=45]Against the background of that escalation, the coordination framework issued a statement in which it seemed to retreat from the enthusiasm shown by some of its parties in the early announcement of the "state administration" coalition.[/size]
[size=45]Commenting on the request to hold a session in parliament, Al-Attar said that it welcomes "the parliament's invitation to hold a session that restores life to the constitutional institutions in the country."[/size]
[size=45]And he renewed the coordination framework - according to the statement - "his readiness to go to early elections after completing the introductions of a government with full powers, approving a federal budget, amending the election law and organizing the Independent High Electoral Commission."[/size]
[size=45]The coordination framework called on the Kurdish forces to resolve their candidate for the presidency, while the statement did not address the announcement of the new coalition.[/size]
[size=45]Information had reached (the range) indicated that the postponement of the announcement of the new alliance was caused by fear of the reaction of the street.[/size]
[size=45]Supporters of "November" are preparing to commemorate the third anniversary of the protests next Saturday, while there are reports of the possibility of the Sadrists participating in those demonstrations.[/size]
[size=45]The House of Representatives set the date and agenda for its session, while the agenda included voting on the resignation of Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi from his post.[/size]
[size=45]The department said in a statement on Monday evening, "The House of Representatives will hold a session next Wednesday (today), at one o'clock in the afternoon."[/size]
[size=45]She added, "The session's agenda includes voting on the resignation of the Speaker of the House of Representatives from his position and electing the first deputy speaker of the Council."[/size]
[size=45]According to the statements of the members of the coordination framework, it was agreed to grant the position of Deputy Speaker of Parliament to the independent Mohsen Al-Mandalawi.[/size]
[size=45]The "Attrimons" consider that the position, which was occupied by the resigned Sadrist MP Hakim al-Zamili, is their right, but they gave it up according to the principle of "concord and balance", as Mandalawi is a Faili Kurd.[/size]
[size=45]However, according to the leaks, Al-Mandalawi is a "framer", as he moved to the Shiite bloc's side last May, when al-Sadr called on the independents to join his team to form a majority government.[/size]
[size=45]Al-Mandalawi, along with four others, most notably MPs Hussein Arab and Mustafa Sanad, lined up at the time for the "blocking third", which was adopted by the coordination framework.[/size]
[size=45]So far, the odds are increasing that the parliament session cannot be held due to the escalation of the Sadrists, while calls are increasing in return for the political forces' rejection of Al-Halbousi's resignation.[/size]
[size=45]Observers considered that the timing of the resignation request was "strange", especially since it came after the initial agreement on the state administration alliance.[/size]
[size=45]Most analyzes went to the conclusion that Al-Halbousi's request to resign is to get rid of the pressure he is subjected to due to the tension between the Sadrists and the "tyrants".[/size]
[size=45]So far, al-Sadr has not commented on the new developments, but the deputy head of the political body of the movement, Nassar al-Rubaie, confirmed that intervention in the file of forming a government is left to the head of the movement, Muqtada al-Sadr.[/size]
[size=45]Al-Rubaie said in an intervention during a dialogue forum held in Baghdad, "The issue of interfering with the formation or approval of the next government is left to Sadr and we will proceed with what he decides."[/size]
[size=45]He pointed out, "The previous governments were lame and now they are honorable (paralyzed), noting that:" the prime minister cannot be from a bloc that owns one or two deputies, otherwise the experience of the downfall of the government will be repeated, as happened with former Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi."[/size]
[size=45]Later, al-Hakim (the leader of the Wisdom Movement) revealed that most of the parties to the coordination framework objected to holding new elections.[/size]
[size=45]Al-Hakim said in statements yesterday, "The recent elections were marred by many circumstances and many appeals were submitted," stressing that "most of the framework forces are unwilling to hold early elections, but due to the absence of the Sadrist movement, early elections were discussed."[/size]
[size=45]The leader of the Wisdom Movement announced his readiness to visit the leader of the Sadrist movement, and al-Hakim said, "If my visit to Al-Hananah will contribute to resolving the crisis, I will spare no effort in doing so."[/size]
[size=45]He pointed out that "the Sadrist movement is a key partner in the political process and the coordinating framework was keen on its presence and during the submission of their resignation, it had calls for their return," noting that "there is no realistic dialogue between the framework and the movement to know the Sadrist movement's official positions."[/size]
[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 27 Nov 2022, 6:55 pm