Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Ghazi: The Speaker of Parliament gave a lesson to all political forces that he is not holding on

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Ghazi: The Speaker of Parliament gave a lesson to all political forces that he is not holding on  Empty Al-Ghazi: The Speaker of Parliament gave a lesson to all political forces that he is not holding on

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Sep 2022, 5:21 am

[size=45][size=41]Al-Ghazi: The Speaker of Parliament gave a lesson to all political forces that he is not holding on to the position[/size]
     48 minutes ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers, Hamid Al-Ghazi, confirmed today, Wednesday, that Parliament Speaker Muhammad Al-Halbousi gave a lesson to all political forces that he is not holding on to the position.
    The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers, Hamid Al-Ghazi, said in a meeting within the activities of the Al-Rafidain Forum, that “the Speaker of Parliament, Muhammad Al-Halbousi, gave a lesson to all political forces that he is not committed to the presidency of the Council and the decision for the deputies to vote on his dismissal or renewal.”
    He added that "the withdrawal of the Sadrist movement from Parliament adds to it and not a loss," explaining that "the withdrawal step is a sacrifice for the sake of Iraq," noting that "the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, has two main reasons: the non-participation of the corrupt and the restoration of quotas in the government," noting that "The withdrawal of the Sadrist bloc from Parliament is a historic position".
    He stated that "there are political blocs that took the initiative not to withdraw the Sadrist movement from Parliament, but some of them were happy," noting that "who called on the Prime Minister to choose me as Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers is my work in Dhi Qar Governorate," noting that "investment in Dhi Qar is part of it to calm down." The street is in addition to the situation of the governorate.”
    He continued, "The Council of Ministers voted on several decisions to support Dhi Qar and establish a fund for the reconstruction of the province," noting that "talking about my supervision of the Food Security Law is misleading by some parties."
    He stressed that "the implementation of the food security law is up to the ministries of finance, planning and trade."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:28 pm