Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A provocative act.. An angry attitude from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs after the Iranian bombing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A provocative act.. An angry attitude from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs after the Iranian bombing Empty A provocative act.. An angry attitude from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs after the Iranian bombing

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Sep 2022, 6:56 am

[size=35][size=35]A provocative act.. An angry attitude from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs after the Iranian bombing of northern Iraq[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

sweeteners

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-09-28 | 07:18
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Alsumaria News - Baghdad
    The Ministry of Foreign Affairs condemned today, Wednesday, the artillery and missile targeting of areas in Kurdistan by the Iranian side.

The ministry said, in a statement received by Alsumaria News, that it "condemns in the strongest terms the artillery and missile targeting by the Iranian side, coinciding with the use of twenty drones carrying explosive materials, which targeted four areas in the Kurdistan region of Iraq, causing a number of dead and wounded, in a dangerous development that threatens Iraq’s security and sovereignty, and compounding the effects of fear and terror on the safe civilians.”

She added, "These provocative, unilateral actions complicate the security scene and cast a shadow over the region, and will only contribute to more tension."

She stressed, "It is closely following the developments of the successive bombing, and renews the Iraqi government's rejection of any military logic to confront the security challenges."

And she indicated that she "will depend on everything to ensure that this does not happen again, and in the highest diplomatic positions."

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:18 pm