Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A leader in the framework: Today's session cannot be undone

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

session - A leader in the framework: Today's session cannot be undone Empty A leader in the framework: Today's session cannot be undone

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Sep 2022, 7:04 am

[size=46]A leader in the framework: Today's session cannot be undone[/size]
    Iraq
    12:57 - 09-28-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     The leader in the coordination framework, Turki Al-Atabi, confirmed, on Wednesday, that it is not possible to reverse the convening of the parliament session scheduled for today.
    Al-Otabi said, "Most of the political forces agree on the importance of repeating the parliament's sessions, because the parliament's paralysis does not serve the security and stability of the country, and it also delays the resolution of passing very important laws, most notably the general budget that guarantees the distribution of salaries and financial dues."
    He added, "It is not possible to retreat from holding today's session," stressing that "the parliament's return to exercising its legislative and oversight role is a priority not for the framework but for the rest of the political forces that realize the seriousness of the situation."
    The security services had taken a series of strict security measures in Baghdad and its entrances before the parliament session scheduled for today, after a break of more than two months. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:11 am