Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: It is necessary to make updates to the figures in the 2023 budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

budget - Parliamentary Finance: It is necessary to make updates to the figures in the 2023 budget Empty Parliamentary Finance: It is necessary to make updates to the figures in the 2023 budget

Post by Rocky Thu 29 Sep 2022, 4:27 am

[size=46]Parliamentary Finance: It is necessary to make updates to the figures in the 2023 budget[/size]
    Economie
    11:09 - 2022-09-29
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Parliamentary Finance Committee stressed the need to make updates to the figures in the twenty-three budget, in accordance with the changes in the current world oil prices.
    A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Jamal Cougar, said that all figures, prices and amounts specified in the budget must be reconsidered in accordance with the requirements of the stage and what the global market is witnessing from the rise in oil prices.
    He added, that the next fiscal year should witness a change in its budget in accordance with expected oil prices, after changes in prices at the global level.
    And a member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee indicated that there are studies and destinations dedicated to oil prices during the year two thousand and twenty-three, and they can be used to draw the budget map for the next year, in addition to the fact that Iraq’s surroundings represented by the oil countries are also able to predict their expected oil prices in order to draw Balance correctly.

Parliamentary Finance: All figures in the budget need updates according to oil prices

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:42 am