Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Frame: The crisis is coming to an end, and we passed the first test

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Frame: The crisis is coming to an end, and we passed the first test Empty Frame: The crisis is coming to an end, and we passed the first test

Post by rocky Thu 29 Sep 2022, 4:52 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Frame: The crisis is coming to an end, and we passed the first test[/size]

[size=45]The Coordination Framework Forces stated that they succeeded in the first constitutional test, pointing out that the crisis is on its way to an end, but the Victory Alliance, which is one of the components of the framework, announced that it did not participate in the “State Administration Alliance” agreement.[/size]
[size=45]The leader of Al-Fath Mahmoud Al-Hayani said, in a press statement, that "the tripartite delegation consisting of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, the Alliance of Sovereignty, and the Coordination Framework Forces will reach Al-Hanana soon, after the task of holding the parliament session was accomplished."[/size]
[size=45]He added, "The coordinating framework is still adherent to the presence of the Sadrist movement in forming the new government, or at least other constitutional entitlements are completed, and the vote on the prime minister with the approval of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr."[/size]
[size=45]He explained, "The suffocating crisis that the political process witnessed nearly a year ago is nearing its end; Because the leader of the Sadrist movement will not oppose the formation of a government that provides services to citizens and with the agreement of all political forces.”[/size]
[size=45]On a related level, the leader of Asa’ib Ahl al-Haq, Qais al-Khazali, called on the “opposing political forces to start a new page,” stressing “the need to form a strong government that will take upon itself to benefit from the current financial abundance.”[/size]
[size=45]Khazali condemned the “terrorist and sabotage acts that targeted the Green Zone and its surroundings.”[/size]
[size=45]For his part, the leader of the Al-Hikma Movement, Fadi Al-Shammari, stated that "the coalition of state administration succeeds in its first constitutional test, and there is no consolation for those who wager on chaos, disruption, and breaking wills by force of arms and intimidation."[/size]
[size=45]Al-Shammari continued, "Dialogue and constructive communication is the safest way to preserve Iraq, protect its security and sovereignty, fix the system's loopholes and address the errors of experience."[/size]
[size=45]In addition, the head of the Victory Alliance, Haider al-Abadi, revealed his reluctance to sign the state administration document, calling on the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, to accept dialogue.[/size]
[size=45]Al-Abadi said in a press statement that "I did not agree to a document of the coalition of state administration, but I call on the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, to accept the dialogue regardless of its results and outcomes."[/size]
[size=45]He added that "there is no problem with consociationalism or the majority, but rather the problem lies in their foundation, and there is no benefit in dialogue without that, and that the conflict is a conflict of interests and not a Shiite-Shiite conflict."[/size]
[size=45]In turn, the head of the National Sindh Alliance, Ahmed Al-Asadi, said during a press conference followed by (Al-Mada), "I was not nominated for the position of the first deputy speaker of Parliament because of the framework agreement to give the position to independent representatives," noting that "the presidential election session will be held after the Kurdish forces agreed on a specific candidate." “.[/size]
[size=45]Al-Asadi added, "Muhammad Shia'a Al-Sudani is still a candidate for the Shiite framework," adding, "It is assumed that parliament sessions will continue and we will work to continue the work of the Council."[/size]
[size=45]He continued, "The State Administration Coalition was signed by all forces, and the new government will work to hold elections after a year and a half."[/size]
[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 27 Nov 2022, 7:32 pm