Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The President of the Republic discusses with Al-Amiri an end to the political crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

discusses - The President of the Republic discusses with Al-Amiri an end to the political crisis Empty The President of the Republic discusses with Al-Amiri an end to the political crisis

Post by Rocky Fri 30 Sep 2022, 4:29 am

[size=46]The President of the Republic discusses with Al-Amiri an end to the political crisis[/size]
    Iraq
    19:30 - 09-29-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The President of the Republic, Dr. Barham Salih, discussed with the head of the Al-Fateh Alliance Hadi Al-Amiri, today, Thursday, the need to end the political crisis.
    A statement issued by Al-Amiri's office said that the President of the Republic, Dr. Barham Salih, discussed with the head of the Al-Fateh Alliance Hadi Al-Amiri the general situation and the latest political developments in the country.
    The statement added that "the two parties discussed the need to end the political crisis and form a strong government capable of advancing the country's reality and providing the best services. citizens,” according to the statement.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:33 am