Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The candidate for prime minister breaks his silence and opens large files

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

The candidate for prime minister breaks his silence and opens large files Empty The candidate for prime minister breaks his silence and opens large files

Post by rocky Fri 30 Sep 2022, 4:57 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The candidate for prime minister breaks his silence and opens large files[/size]

[size=45]The candidate for prime minister breaks his silence in the UTV and opens the big files[/size]
[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
Baghdad
[size=45]Muhammad Shiaa al-Sudani, the candidate for the prime minister, breaks his silence 3 months after his nomination, through the program of his colleague Ahmed Mulla Talal, in a tense political circumstance, in which it is difficult to be certain of the outcomes of any dynamics to resolve the crisis that has spanned since the legislative elections nearly a year ago.[/size]
[size=45]Hot files were present in the interview with Al-Sudani, who was eager to take the position on the difficulty of the task, as he answered big questions about the shape of the next stage, and spoke openly about his desire not to cut bridges with Muqtada al-Sadr, the leader of the Sadrist movement, amid confirming his willingness to meet the leader of Hanana and join his current in His government formation, his parliamentary weight before resigning, if he agrees.[/size]
[size=45]Al-Sudani says that “there is no objection to my sitting with Mr. Al-Sadr or any political party as long as the goal is in the interest of Iraq. If there is a desire in the Sadrist movement to participate, we are ready to receive them according to their electoral entitlement before they resign.”[/size]
[size=45]When asked about the uncontrolled weapons, Al-Sudani answered, saying that he would not be a spectator in front of the missiles falling on Iraqi and international facilities.[/size]
[size=45]Al-Sudani told UTV for fifty minutes, in which he promised unconventional solutions to issues that have been dormant for years, starting with the political crisis, passing through corruption and the file of the displaced, and not ending with the intractable salary crisis for employees.[/size]
[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 02 Dec 2022, 9:18 pm