Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Concerning The Transfer Of 2.9 Trillion To Kurdistan .. A Deputy Files A Lawsuit Against Al-Kazemi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Concerning The Transfer Of 2.9 Trillion To Kurdistan .. A Deputy Files A Lawsuit Against Al-Kazemi Empty Concerning The Transfer Of 2.9 Trillion To Kurdistan .. A Deputy Files A Lawsuit Against Al-Kazemi

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Oct 2022, 8:21 am

Concerning The Transfer Of 2.9 Trillion To Kurdistan .. A Deputy Files A Lawsuit Against Al-Kazemi
    09/29/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News / Representative Mustafa Sanad announced, today, Thursday, that he had filed a lawsuit against Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi related to the transfer of 2.9 trillion to the Kurdistan region without legal basis, as he put
    it. Court against the Prime Minister on 10/3-2022 regarding his transfer of 2.9 trillion in favor of the region without legal basis, according to the opinion of legal experts.”
    He added, “The lawsuit will be rejected because I am not affected by the matter despite my being a member of a financial committee, and one of the governors, ministers or departments that were affected as a result of the transfer of funds must be submitted, until the conditions of the lawsuit are fulfilled,” adding: “Therefore, my invitation to any brave and keen on public money. From the above addresses, join me and unify the lawsuit.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:32 am