Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saleh and Al-Mandalawi stress the importance of meeting the expected benefits

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Saleh and Al-Mandalawi stress the importance of meeting the expected benefits Empty Saleh and Al-Mandalawi stress the importance of meeting the expected benefits

Post by rocky Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:33 am

[size=35][size=35]Saleh and Al-Mandalawi stress the importance of meeting the expected benefits[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[/size]

Policy

[size][size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
2022-10-01 | 14:43
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, and the First Deputy Speaker of Parliament, Mohsen Al-Mandalawi, stressed, on Saturday, the importance of meeting the requirements of the stage and the expected benefits.

The presidency said in a statement, "The President of the Republic, Mr[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/133262/%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%87%D9%85 %D8%B5%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD/ar/]Barham Saleh[/url]Today, Saturday, he received the First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mohsen Al-Mandalawi," noting that "at the beginning of the meeting, the President congratulated[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Al-Mandlawi, on the occasion of his election to the position of the first deputy speaker of the House of Representatives.

During the meeting, according to the statement, “the general situation in the country and political developments was discussed, as the importance of unifying the national ranks, solidarity of all, national understanding and giving priority to the country’s higher interests, meeting the requirements of the current stage of the country and the expected benefits, and responding to the aspirations of the Iraqis to improve its service and living conditions.” "

Current date/time is Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:32 pm