Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 months and the food basket ends and no allocations yet for next year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

3 months and the food basket ends and no allocations yet for next year Empty 3 months and the food basket ends and no allocations yet for next year

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Oct 2022, 5:11 am

[size=30]3 months and the food basket ends and no allocations yet for next year

2022-10-01
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

The General Company for Foodstuffs Trading confirmed that the food basket share will expire at the end of the year according to the allocations specified in the Food Security Law, that is, after only 3 months.
    General Director of the General Company for Foodstuffs Trading, Lama Al-Moussawi, said in a statement followed by "Yes Iraq", "We have enough food basket materials until the end of this year, in addition to having enough storage for two or three additional months."
    She explained that "the emergency support law for food security and development will expire at the end of the current year, and so far there are no additional allocations for the next year," noting that "the food basket includes six items, which are rice, sugar, edible oil and paste, as well as two types of legumes. The flour is affiliated with the General Company for the manufacture of grains.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:07 pm