Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: The government must do justice to teachers and educational cadres in salaries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Government - Parliamentary Finance: The government must do justice to teachers and educational cadres in salaries Empty Parliamentary Finance: The government must do justice to teachers and educational cadres in salaries

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Oct 2022, 4:52 am

[size=46]Parliamentary Finance: The government must do justice to teachers and educational cadres in salaries[/size]
    Iraq
    15:21 - 02-10-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A member of the Parliamentary Education Committee, Mahasin Al-Dulaimi, affirmed, on Sunday, that "attention and support for the educational sector are at the forefront of our work within Parliament in order to develop it by legislative means."
    Al-Dulaimi urged the government to do justice to teachers and educational cadres in salaries.
     Al-Dulaimi said, "The Parliamentary Finance Committee seeks, through the new government, to improve the decent standard of living for teachers and educational cadres and to respond to their legitimate aspirations and demands."
    She pointed out that "our interest in the educational process and our serious and diligent people stems from the concerted efforts of all legislative and executive efforts to support the teachers' class, provide them with fairness and overcome the obstacles they encounter."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:27 am