Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Fresh New Approach to Construction in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Fresh New Approach to Construction in Iraq Empty A Fresh New Approach to Construction in Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Oct 2022, 4:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    A Fresh New Approach to Construction in Iraq
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is a fast paced and highly organized Iraqi construction company created through the excellence of its team.

NBC’s Senior Construction Managers, Engineers and team of highly skilled industry professionals have achieved great success in construction projects across the globe; especially in IRAQ!

Some Examples of Prime Construction Projects Completed by the NBC Team:

• First privately invested Fuel Facility (20,000MT) in Iraq at the port of Khor Al Zubair

• Shell's first major infrastructure project on Majnoon oilfield including fuel stations, water treatment plants, incineration facilities, chemical warehousing and many more essential construction works that enabled Shell to uplift the oil production on Majnoon Oilfield

• Logistics base (100,000sqm), strategically located close to the Safwan border for easy customs, laydown, storage and uplift operations for cargo overland from Kuwait

• Lukoil brownfield well pads modification projects, West Qurna 2 Oilfield requiring much dialogue with Lukoil & the BOC to ensure project success

• Gas Turbine Power Plant for General Electric & the MoE at Al-Hartha, Basra, a challenging project but completed on time, to budget and quality; much to our clients satisfaction 

Night Bird Construction has offices in Basra, Baghdad, Dubai & London

Contact us today to see how Night Bird Construction can meet all your engineering needs

Contact[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:07 am