Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

British Prime Minister: Kurdistan Region is a major partner in the Middle East

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

British Prime Minister: Kurdistan Region is a major partner in the Middle East Empty British Prime Minister: Kurdistan Region is a major partner in the Middle East

Post by rocky Wed 05 Oct 2022, 4:56 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]British Prime Minister: Kurdistan Region is a major partner in the Middle East[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
[size=45]British Prime Minister Liz Truss expressed her country's appreciation for the strong relationship with the Kurdistan Region as a major partner in the Middle East.[/size]
[size=45]This came in a letter from her to the President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, in which she thanked his participation in the funeral ceremony of Queen Elizabeth II, and also expressed her happiness about meeting Barzani again in London.[/size]
[size=45]In her message, British Prime Minister Liz Truss affirmed her country's appreciation of the strong relationship that exists with the Kurdistan Region as a major partner in the Middle East. She also indicated that the United Kingdom and the Kurdistan Region share common values ​​such as freedom of expression and education, and common priorities such as security issues and confronting terrorism, stressing the continuation of such joint tasks.[/size]
[size=45]The British Prime Minister also expressed her hope to work with the Kurdistan Region better during the performance of her new duties as Prime Minister and to expand the friendship and mutual relations between the two sides.[/size]
[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 04 Dec 2022, 7:27 pm