Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Tamkeen projects reach Halabja" .. The Association of Iraqi Private Banks hosted by Azad Tawfiq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Tamkeen projects reach Halabja" .. The Association of Iraqi Private Banks hosted by Azad Tawfiq Empty "Tamkeen projects reach Halabja" .. The Association of Iraqi Private Banks hosted by Azad Tawfiq

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Oct 2022, 5:12 am

"Tamkeen projects reach Halabja" .. The Association of Iraqi Private Banks hosted by Azad Tawfiq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News / Baghdad
    The Iraqi Private Banks Association discussed with Halabja Governor Azad Tawfiq the possibility of implementing projects within the Tamkeen Fund in the province and opening a bank branch there.
    Tawfiq's office stated in a statement that "Azad Tawfiq, Governor of Halabja, received a delegation of Iraqi banks in the presence of a representative of the President of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, the Director General of the Municipality and a number of representatives of the municipality."
    "Investment in the banking sector and providing banking services to citizens in Halabja governorate and opening a bank branch so that the citizens of this region can benefit from loans and banking services" were discussed.
    After that, the attendees discussed "the projects of the Empowerment Fund for Community Initiatives" and exchanged ideas on the possibility of implementing a project in the governorate.

Views 277
    Added 10/04/2022 - 4:16 PM
    Update 10/05/2022 - 12:57 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:14 pm