Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi talks about 3 'dangerous' concepts in Plasschaert's speech

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi talks about 3 'dangerous' concepts in Plasschaert's speech Empty Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi talks about 3 'dangerous' concepts in Plasschaert's speech

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Oct 2022, 7:27 am

Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi talks about 3 'dangerous' concepts in Plasschaert's speech

[ltr]2022.10.05 - 12:38[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [size=16]like
    [/size]

Baghdad - people   
    The former official in charge of forming the Iraqi government, Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, spoke, on Wednesday, about three concepts that he described as dangerous, which the UN envoy, Jenin Plasschaert, addressed in her briefing to the UN Security Council yesterday.   

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

Allawi said in a comment followed by "Nass" (October 5, 2022): "The first: the political system and the government sector work for the interest of the political class and not to serve the people, but against the interest of the people, and political disputes affected the citizens because it is not possible to predict their end."  

He added, "The second: the political class is unable to resolve the crisis, and any Iraqi leader can drag the country into a bloody conflict."  

He continued, "The third: that the regime remains as it is will lead to bad results as soon as differences prevail over the language of dialogue and the southern provinces are witnessing armed skirmishes."  

He pointed out that "what the representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations mentioned is the reality itself, and requires a responsible attitude to alleviate the state of tension from every honest Iraqi citizen who wants the best for his country, whether he is a social symbol or a political class or outside it, as we are on the edge of the abyss."   

He continued, "I repeat my previous statement, our situation now is like Lebanon's situation on the eve of the civil war in 1974, where Iraq is now like Lebanon at that time. There is a state of social tension, confrontations, deaths and the absence of a horizon for understanding. Unfortunately, the main orientation of the conflicting parties is to believe that they are on the right and they are the victors, and the wills must be broken. The other parties, then a war that lasted sixteen years in Lebanon and claimed the lives of more than (120,000) people, destroyed many cities, especially the center of Beirut, and its repercussions were the collapse of the lira, the collapse of the Lebanese economy, which we are witnessing now, and the disappearance of all deposits of depositors in banks.  

Allawi said, "To protect our country from destruction and collapse, all conflicting parties must seek wisdom and reason, and make all efforts to withdraw the fuse of strife, because otherwise the country will slide into abyss."  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 8:58 pm