Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The factions are waging a street war and the night of Basra is out of control

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The factions are waging a street war and the night of Basra is out of control Empty The factions are waging a street war and the night of Basra is out of control

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Oct 2022, 4:53 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The factions are waging a street war and the night of Basra is out of control[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]Basra is under the buzz of bullets, on another difficult night in the city and its people, with violent clashes between two armed factions. Confrontations took place in which light weapons and rockets were used near the government palace complex that includes security headquarters, causing intimidation of residents and damage to the homes of some of them.[/size]
    [size=45]Basem Hussein, a writer and analyst, told UTV that “the main reason for what happened is the uncontrolled weapons, the weakness of the security services and their intelligence, and the bloodshed. My home is close to the area. The sounds of gunfire were clear and frightening.”[/size]
    [size=45]The government and security silence turned a blind eye to what happened, despite the pledges and promises not to allow Basra to be dragged into armed confrontations with political backgrounds, only a few days ago, amid questions about the reasons for the absence of scenes of heavy security deployment, as happened on the eve of the popular protests.[/size]
    [size=45]Jassim al-Moussawi, a political analyst, told UTV that "the essence of this double standards is the deep state, meaning that what is happening is that there is a state within a state, and whoever rules is the non-state, and it wants to rule the country according to the law of chaos and not state building."[/size]
    [size=45]Anxiety dominates the street, as Basra is afraid of the expansion of the clashes and the increase in their repercussions, disrupting life and paralyzing movement in the economic capital of Iraq.[/size]
    [size=45]Against the background of recent events, the Chief of Staff of the Army, accompanied by a number of senior officers, arrived in Basra to discuss the security file in a city where weapons are widespread, threatening its fragile stability.[/size]
    Reporter: Saad Qusay
    [size=45]Tags[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:19 pm