Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan Parliament completes the first reading of a proposal to extend its legislative life

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan Parliament completes the first reading of a proposal to extend its legislative life Empty Kurdistan Parliament completes the first reading of a proposal to extend its legislative life

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Oct 2022, 5:18 am

Kurdistan Parliament completes the first reading of a proposal to extend its legislative life
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

October 5, 2022

The Kurdistan Regional Parliament, in a session held today, Wednesday, completed the first reading of a proposed law to extend its current legislative life.
    A source said that Parliament has completed the first reading of the proposed law, and the present members voted by a majority to grant it the status of emergency law.
    The Presidency of Parliament decided, in a statement, that the second reading and approval of the proposed law will be one of the most prominent paragraphs of tomorrow's session.
    This comes at a time when the Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP), the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) and the Movement for Change submitted a formal request at the beginning of this month to the Presidency of the Parliament of the Region, demanding an extension of the life of the current parliamentary session.
    This session is the fifth session of the Iraqi Kurdistan Parliament. Last September, Parliament Speaker Riwaz Faiq announced the extension of the current session of Parliament.

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:30 am