Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Solag assume the defense portfolio and thanks to the finance portfolio in the next government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Solag assume the defense portfolio and thanks to the finance portfolio in the next government Empty Solag assume the defense portfolio and thanks to the finance portfolio in the next government

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Aug 2014, 6:34 am

Solag assume the defense portfolio and thanks to the finance portfolio in the next government

Agency eighth day

August 28, 2014, 20:15

News Solag assume the defense portfolio and thanks to the finance portfolio in the next government

BAGHDAD - ((eighth day))

A source in the National Alliance for the most prominent ministers of potential for the next government, which will be chaired by Haider al-Abadi.

The source said in a statement to the Agency ((eighth day)) that Baqir Jabr will take over the defense portfolio, which was one of the share component of the Sunni and become a share of the National Alliance, as will Ali Shukri Sadrist the finance portfolio, which was also a share of the Sunni component in the government's past and become one of the the share of the National Alliance in the current government.

The source added that the reason for the nomination Solag for the post of defense minister is due to his previous experience and the results achieved when he was interior minister in the government before last, in comes the nomination thanks to the finance portfolio, because now serves as the Minister of Finance Agency after the withdrawal of the former minister of government, Rafie al-Issawi.

The source added that the key interior and electricity will be the share of the Sunni component in the oil bag will go to the Kurdistan Alliance and the State of Law coalition.

T / A N / 14
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:42 pm