Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Azm: The quorum for Thursday’s parliament session will be the highest since the elections: the pr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

session - Al-Azm: The quorum for Thursday’s parliament session will be the highest since the elections: the pr Empty Al-Azm: The quorum for Thursday’s parliament session will be the highest since the elections: the pr

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Oct 2022, 5:28 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Azm: The quorum for Thursday’s parliament session will be the highest since the elections: the president will be decided[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]The representative of the Azm Alliance, Ahmed al-Jubouri, expected, on Wednesday, the registration of tomorrow’s parliamentary session for the election of the President of the Republic, the highest attendance since the elections, indicating that the second voting round will decide the election of the President of the Republic.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Jubouri said in a televised interview that "the political blocs are divided over the presidential candidate, but the second round of voting will decide the election."[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "Tomorrow will be a decisive session for electing the president and assigning the Sudanese, and that the quorum for the parliament session tomorrow will be the highest in a year, since everyone is fully convinced not to delay the constitutional entitlement."[/size]
    [size=45]And on the nature of the formation of the government, al-Jubouri said that “the next government will be a coalition of all blocs, and whoever does not attend tomorrow’s session will not have a government entitlement.”[/size]
    [size=45]The Presidency of the House of Representatives set, on Thursday, an official date for electing the President of the Republic, after a political blockage that lasted for more than a year since the early parliamentary elections.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:16 am