Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Rafidain Bank plans to open its branch in London after the settlement of the debt owed it all

rocky

Rafidain Bank plans to open its branch in London after the settlement of the debt owed it all

Post by rocky on Sat 30 Aug 2014, 7:19 am

SATURDAY, 30 AUGUST / AUGUST 2014 08:41 J P

Twilight News / announced Rafidain Bank on Saturday, his intention to re-opening of the branch and the resumption of activity in the British capital London after the settlement of all debts incurred by him to the United Kingdom.

260852.jpgThe general director of the bank on behalf of Kamal al-Hassani said in a statement reported for "Twilight News", a branch of the Rafidain Bank in London, the first Arab bank in Europe, was founded in 1952 and has played a prominent role in the performance of the banking outside Iraq.
He added that the public administration has to pay the debt incurred by him to the United Kingdom and is making strenuous efforts to regain its presence and resume the work of the bank.
He explained that the British side expressed its willingness to re-examine the branch to be a window for the exchange of modern commerce and banking operations with Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 16 Jan 2018, 3:50 am