Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Salihi: Al-Kazemi's government has suspended the implementation of strategic projects in Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Salihi: Al-Kazemi's government has suspended the implementation of strategic projects in Basra Empty Al-Salihi: Al-Kazemi's government has suspended the implementation of strategic projects in Basra

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Oct 2022, 5:17 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Salihi: Al-Kazemi's government has suspended the implementation of strategic projects in Basra[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]On Saturday, the representative of Basra Governorate, Rafiq Hashem Al-Salihi, accused the outgoing Al-Kazemi government of disrupting the implementation of all service and vital projects in the province.[/size]

[size=45]Al-Salihi said in an interview, "The outgoing Al-Kazemi government ignored the Chinese agreement and disrupted the large Al-Faw port and Basra water desalination project."[/size]
    [size=45]And he added, "As the supreme supervisory authority in the country, we will have to open the faltering implementation of projects in Basra Governorate by Al-Kazemi's government, in cooperation with the next government."[/size]
    [size=45]She pointed out that "the current government stood against the projects and contracts that serve the province of Basra and suspended all projects in Basra."[/size]
    [size=45]And the representative of Basra Governorate, Uday Awad, accused in a previous interview the caretaker government of curbing all projects that serve Basra, noting that it had obstructed the water desalination project in the province. finished 25 h[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 9:52 pm