Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Former Finance Minister: Theft of $2.5 billion in tax funds in Rafidain Bank

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance - Former Finance Minister: Theft of $2.5 billion in tax funds in Rafidain Bank Empty Former Finance Minister: Theft of $2.5 billion in tax funds in Rafidain Bank

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Oct 2022, 5:29 am

Former Finance Minister: Theft of $2.5 billion in tax funds in Rafidain Bank

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Acting Finance Minister Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar revealed, on Saturday, a “theft” estimated at two and a half billion dollars in tax funds in the Rafidain State Bank.
    Abdul-Jabbar, who is currently the Minister of Oil, wrote in a tweet on his Twitter account, "The Prime Minister graciously agreed to our request regarding the exemption from the duties of the acting Ministry of Finance."
    He pointed out, "The results of the investigation that we directed after we were assigned to the ministry, and the official evidence of the theft of an amount of 3.7 trillion Iraqi dinars (2.5 billion dollars) in tax funds / Rafidain Bank by a specific group."
    Abdul-Jabbar added that "it was handed over by the Ministry of Finance to the competent authorities, including the Parliamentary Finance Committee, which asked us to do so officially and in the media."
    He added, "We did not submit to any pressure or bargaining to prevent us from performing our role in protecting public money."

151 views
    Added 10/15/2022 - 5:26 PM
    Update 10/16/2022 - 11:35 AM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:36 am