Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

American planes destroyed 7 vehicles ldaash in four raids in the area around Mos

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

American planes destroyed 7 vehicles ldaash in four raids in the area around Mos Empty American planes destroyed 7 vehicles ldaash in four raids in the area around Mos

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Aug 2014, 9:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Twilight news, US central command said Saturday that u.s. combat aircraft launched four air raids Friday against daash near Mosul in support of Iraqi forces.

altAccording to a statement issued by the leadership obtained by "twilight news, u.s. planes destroyed four armored vehicles to regulate daash add damage to other armed vehicles, destroyed three vehicles in support of regulation, stating that all planes returned safely to areas off safely.

The statement stressed that the strikes was under the authority of the Iraqi security forces and Peshmerga and to protect critical infrastructure, personnel, facilities, and support humanitarian efforts.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:10 am