Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Security: We will pass the mandatory service law in the current legislative term

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary Security: We will pass the mandatory service law in the current legislative term Empty Parliamentary Security: We will pass the mandatory service law in the current legislative term

Post by Rocky Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:59 am

[size=45][size=41]Parliamentary Security: We will pass the mandatory service law in the current legislative term[/size]
    17 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A member of the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee, Mahdi Taqi Amerli, confirmed on Sunday that there are parliamentary efforts to pass the compulsory service law.
    Amerli said in a press interview seen by “Progress”, that “the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee is determined to pass the compulsory service law during the current legislative term, and it will be included in the agenda of the upcoming sessions for the first reading.”
    He added, "The law will reflect positively, as training centers make heroes, and therefore young people will be prepared in correct numbers based on military discipline."
    He pointed out that "the compulsory service law is very important to maintain the momentum of the security forces with fresh young blood," noting that "the law will raise the capabilities of the security forces and will be an incentive to work with very high capabilities and capabilities and a strong incentive to preserve Iraq's sovereignty."
    The proposal for a compulsory service law was put forward in previous years, but it is carried over to subsequent sessions on a continuous basis due to the many differences and political and social objections regarding it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:10 am