Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq chairs the Conference of Parties to Combat Transnational Organized Crime

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq chairs the Conference of Parties to Combat Transnational Organized Crime Empty Iraq chairs the Conference of Parties to Combat Transnational Organized Crime

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Oct 2022, 5:04 am

Iraq chairs the Conference of Parties to Combat Transnational Organized Crime
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

October 18, 2022

Iraq's permanent representative to international organizations in Vienna, Ambassador Bakr Fattah Hussein, presided over the eleventh session of the Conference of Parties to the United Nations Convention against Transnational Organized Crime, held for the period from 17-2022/10/21, at the International Center in Vienna.
    According to a statement by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, all states party to the convention, observer states, non-governmental organizations, and representatives of the United Nations and its specialized agencies participated in the conference.
    According to the statement, during the sessions of the conference, draft resolutions that some countries intend to formally present, which deal with firearms, migrant smuggling and issues related to transnational organized crime, will be discussed, as well as bilateral meetings and side events on the sidelines of the conference.
    The statement added that the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime in Vienna, Member States and civil society will organize a series of side events looking at transnational organized crime and ways to combat it.

Current date/time is Tue 21 May 2024, 5:22 pm