Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Adoption of the elections in the distribution of the Standing Committees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Adoption of the elections in the distribution of the Standing Committees Empty Adoption of the elections in the distribution of the Standing Committees

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Aug 2014, 9:31 am

Adoption of the elections in the distribution of the Standing Committees

8/30/2014 0:00 

BAGHDAD morning 
    decided Presidency of the Council of Representatives to adopt the elections of the political blocs in the distribution of deputy heads of committees and rapporteurs for the formation of the standing committees next week. 
    said Second Deputy Speaker of the House Aram Sheikh Mohammed, for "Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network": "The House of Representatives will be the process of distribution Congress heads of parliamentary committees of the Standing 26 and its decisions, according to the elections for the number of parliamentary seats of the political blocs. " 
    explained Sheikh Mohammed that "Parliament will end next week of naming all the standing committees to begin work real in the legislation of laws, especially broken ones," pointing out that " Presidency of the Council of Representatives decided to hold two meetings per week, one with heads of political blocs to discuss the functions of the Council, and one of the heads of parliamentary committees to follow up on the progress of the legislative process "efforts. MP for the coalition of state law, affiliated to the National Alliance, Khalid al-Asadi's" Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network, "last Sunday: The House of Representatives will vote on the members of the standing committees only, and postpone the vote on the heads of the committees to the other sessions to incompatibility.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:39 am