Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Observers: Companies accused of corruption are trying to impose names in the new cabinet

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

companies - Observers: Companies accused of corruption are trying to impose names in the new cabinet Empty Observers: Companies accused of corruption are trying to impose names in the new cabinet

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Oct 2022, 4:52 am

[size=35][size=35]Observers: Companies accused of corruption are trying to impose names in the new cabinet[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-10-19 | 06:21
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Alsumaria News - Politics

Observers of political affairs revealed the existence of a group of companies accused of corruption trying to pass some figures in the new government formation.

They added, "These people are not qualified to work and manage the government in the next stage, but companies accused of corruption and money laundering provide full support for them to win many executive ministries."

It is likely that Al-Sudani will present his cabinet next Saturday, according to what was announced[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/2430485927/%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%AA%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%81 %D8%A5%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A9/ar/]State Administration Coalition[/url].

And political parties warned of some personalities who enjoy the support of a group of companies accused of corruption, stressing that the sovereign ministries represent the backbone of the government and cannot be assigned to the incompetent.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:27 am