Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The Sudanese government faces great tasks and greater challenges

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The Sudanese government faces great tasks and greater challenges Empty Deputy: The Sudanese government faces great tasks and greater challenges

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Oct 2022, 6:54 am

[size=46]Deputy: The Sudanese government faces great tasks and greater challenges[/size]
    Iraq
    14:43 - 10-20-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Representative of the State of Law coalition, Asaad Al-Bazzouni, confirmed today, Thursday, that the government of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani faces great tasks and greater challenges, while calling for speeding up the nomination of the new government and the implementation of comprehensive reforms, including the rapid adoption of sending the 2023 budget to the House of Representatives.
    Al-Bazuni said in a press statement, "The next stage calls for the formation of a harmonious government capable of meeting the demands of the Iraqis," stressing that "the Sudanese government faces great tasks and greater challenges.
    He added, "The new government is required to meet the aspirations of citizens who wish to improve their economic, financial, living and security conditions for the better," noting that "there are advanced understandings within the State Administration coalition, to form the Sudanese government during the next week, calling for the need to work to form A new government faces the challenges facing the country.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:35 am