Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: There is no stability yet on the names of the Sudanese government ministers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: There is no stability yet on the names of the Sudanese government ministers Empty Deputy: There is no stability yet on the names of the Sudanese government ministers

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Oct 2022, 7:18 am

[size=38]Deputy: There is no stability yet on the names of the Sudanese government ministers[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

October 20, 2022[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad/The Obelisk: Parliamentarian Suhaila Al-Sultani announced, on Thursday, October 20, 2022, the continuation of negotiations to complete the cabinet without settling on certain names.
    Al-Sultani said in a statement followed by the obelisk, that the ministries and the quotas of the components will remain the same as the announced divisions, with the exception of the Shiite component, as the coordination framework has not yet resolved its issue, as it continues its negotiations on the entitlements of the components of the framework.
    She cautioned that everyone is aware that it is necessary at the current stage to choose personalities who are not controversial and can be accepted by society for the purpose of overcoming any problems that may occur in the future, and this is what makes the selection process not easy considering that the situation itself is not easy and has gone through difficult stages, which requires careful selection in the right choice. .
    Regarding the share of the Al-Fateh Alliance, she said that there is still no final agreement on the ministries, because the Al-Fateh Alliance needs a serious pause in this regard because it is looking for service ministries through which it is possible to provide community service and thus make it acceptable to the people.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:29 pm