Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi is facing a difficult situation in the meet the constitutional deadline to form a government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi is facing a difficult situation in the meet the constitutional deadline to form a government Empty Abadi is facing a difficult situation in the meet the constitutional deadline to form a government

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Aug 2014, 5:32 pm

Abadi is facing a difficult situation in the meet the constitutional deadline to form a government

08/30/20140

It seems Iraqi Prime Minister-designate Haider Abadi put in unenviable especially with the start of the countdown to the deadline for the formation of the constitutional government. Support regional and international as well as domestic support enjoyed by turning now to the sword on his neck, unlike his predecessor, Nuri al-Maliki, who maneuvered throughout the ten months of 2010 even as the government was not completed until the end of the session. That the government, which has remained the most important and lacking a security ministries (Defense, Interior and National Security). The Convention of Arbil, which was formed by the government of al-Maliki gave him a good chance to maneuver throughout the nearly two years when I started the powers that signed him to the Convention on the formation of the government through the most prominent representatives they are the leader of the Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani, the leader of the Iraqi List, Iyad Allawi, leader Moqtada al-Sadr feel that Maliki began shirk from what was signed by the understandings and agreements. In the summer of 2012 I tried these currents to submit a draft to withdraw confidence with him inside parliament, but pressure exerted on the former Iraqi President Jalal Talabani by Iran as the leader of the Iraqi National Congress, Ahmed Chalabi, quoting Talabani himself prevented the Talibani promoting demand within the parliament. 
    , and the support was enjoyed by al-Maliki, during that period of the second session by both Iran and the United States prevented any change until I started repercussions take over another, especially with the start of the demonstrations in the western provinces, which did not deal with al-Maliki, the way that he can not lead to the deterioration of the situation to end the occupation of nearly three Iraqi provinces, two of which (Mosul and Salahuddin) fully. 
    variables that have occurred in the Iraqi political arena after setback Mosul summarized cleric and academic Abdul-Hussein al-Saadi told «Middle East» is that «the supreme authority in Najaf and Then Iran, I realized that al-Maliki is the direct cause in what happened », indicating that« the fatwa of jihad Ulkipaúa issued by the supreme authority, Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani imaginable Maliki that it came as a lifeline free him while it was just the opposite ». 
    adds Saadi close to the seminary in Najaf that «what followed the fatwa which the instructions were issued by the reference every Friday through their representatives at Friday prayers in Karbala were represented except in ascending order by the reference direction of the pressure on al-Maliki claim him alluded in the first times to step down, but later began to refer to it almost clear almost even forced Dawa Party, which is led by al-Maliki himself to the publication of the explicit position of the Maliki Sistani change ». In response to a question on the fact that the Iranian role Saadi said that «Iran realized, such as the reference to al-Maliki is no longer a man of the stage and thus threw the ball in the court-Sistani to decide what to decide which would agree to what he says and this is what happened». American and after that I realized Washington that al-Maliki is no longer able to provide adequate safeguards for American interests - and speak of my forearm - Washington moved toward the pressure on him from two angles first support of the Kurds in an exceptional way, as well as support the demands of Sunni Arabs, which means that the Obama administration has turned its back on him completely, which make it loses support not only in the Shiite street, but even within the party, which is led by the call, the largest setback suffered. 
    , but the leaders of the Dawa Party, the historical sought to preserve the unity of the party filmed al-Maliki step down as a waiver thereof. To the extent that it seemed the support that he got his successor Haider Abadi, like assigning an unprecedented, things began to unfold Now, with the start of the countdown to the deadline constitutional formation of the government, which expires on the tenth of September next, what he got Abadi of support but was tax must it paid as part of the legacy of his heavy-Maliki. 
    American pressure, according to the announcement by President Barack Obama yesterday at the level of pressure to form a government is translated in the Iraqi community that serves as support for the demands of the Kurdish and Sunni. Those demands, which have become even worry Maliki's opponents within the powerful Shiite alliance, namely the leader of the Islamic Supreme Council Ammar al-Hakim and the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, who called for Sunnis and Kurds to cut the roof of their demands, given that what is needed now is to work on the success of the mission Abadi, and then discuss the demands. Kurds, Sunnis, and on the basis of political observers in the Iraqi capital, Baghdad, did not subjected to any American pressure outside the context of what Aadanh rights, which is making them in a position seek through it to get the most concessions from Abadi and the National Alliance. 
    leader of the Islamic Supreme Council and a member of the Iraqi parliament Mohammed Allkash told «Middle East» that «there is work to thwart the mission of Abadi and go back to square one», indicating that «the solution requires that we work to ensure the success of forming a government because of political realism so require, especially that there are a lot of rights and demands do not like to Ebadi them because they relate to the constitution and the differences within the political blocs », returned to« the only opportunity now in front of everyone is to provide the names of the ministers to fill the bags and then work together to discuss all the other demands ». Kurds and Sunnis do not want to Eldgua from the same burrow twice. The leader of the alliance Sunni forces Mohammed al-Khalidi says the «Middle East» that «those who say that we want to invest pressing regional and international levels, it Ghaltan because what we want is the benefits of natural and all constitutional and enforceable even if were not as well as what has received all this support». 
    adds Khalidi « If everyone has to realize that what had Ebadi or other get all this support if the whole world did not realize the size of the tragedies that left al-Maliki and how much is fair demands ». 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:59 pm