Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary move to tighten the Iraqi Penal Code against theft of public money

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary move to tighten the Iraqi Penal Code against theft of public money Empty Parliamentary move to tighten the Iraqi Penal Code against theft of public money

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Oct 2022, 4:49 am

[size=46]Parliamentary move to tighten the Iraqi Penal Code against theft of public money[/size]
    Iraq
    21:47 - 21-10-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Friday, the Parliamentary Legal Committee revealed a move to find an amendment to the Iraqi Penal Code that supports the anti-corruption process and holds public money thieves accountable with strict articles, noting that it will seek to include in it paragraphs preventing dual nationals from taking high positions in the state.
    A member of the committee, Representative Aref Al-Hamami, said, "The effective Iraqi penal code was enacted decades ago and does not rise to the level of current challenges, especially the anti-corruption file, and it should be amended to deter the theft of public money with strict articles."
    He added, "The committee is working to find a new legal amendment in the Iraqi Penal Code that provides clear and explicit articles that will hold the corrupt and the thieves of the world's money accountable to curb this phenomenon. to flee the country.
    He added, "The formulations of the amendment require holding meetings and hosting representatives from the Ministry of Justice, the Supreme Judicial Council and jurists, and we will work to include in it very severe penalties that will hold the corrupt accountable and stop wasting public money."
    He pointed out that "the anti-corruption file also requires the expansion of the use of technological development in the administrative systems within the state and its circulation, especially electronic governance to deter corruption and monitor money exchange operations."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:15 am