Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

No session this evening.. A leader in the framework sets the deadline for voting on the cabinet

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

No session this evening.. A leader in the framework sets the deadline for voting on the cabinet Empty No session this evening.. A leader in the framework sets the deadline for voting on the cabinet

Post by rocky Mon 24 Oct 2022, 7:08 am

No session this evening.. A leader in the framework sets the deadline for voting on the cabinet
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

October 24, 2022

On Monday, the leader in the coordination framework, Fadi Al-Shammari, revealed the fact that there was a political agreement to pass “half of the government” during a parliamentary session to be held this evening.
Al-Shammari said, "The news that there is a political agreement to pass half the government during a parliamentary session to be held this evening, is incorrect and there is no such approach or agreement at all."
He added, "Next Wednesday is the semi-final date for a vote of confidence in the government of Muhammad Shia al-Sudani, and government consultations for the prime minister-designate are in their final touches."

Current date/time is Thu 02 Feb 2023, 12:35 pm