Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The President of the Republic receives a message from the US Presidential Envoy for Climate Affairs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The President of the Republic receives a message from the US Presidential Envoy for Climate Affairs Empty The President of the Republic receives a message from the US Presidential Envoy for Climate Affairs

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Oct 2022, 7:07 am

[size=46]The President of the Republic receives a message from the US Presidential Envoy for Climate Affairs[/size]
    Iraq
    13:18 - 10-26-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Wednesday, October 26, 2022, at Al-Salam Palace in Baghdad, the President of the Republic, Dr. Abdul Latif Jamal Rashid, received the US Ambassador to Iraq, Alina Romanowski.
    The US Ambassador delivered to the President of the Republic a written message from the Special Presidential Envoy for Climate Affairs John Kerry regarding the Climate Summit in Sharm El-Sheikh “COP 27”, which is scheduled to start early next month. Working together, affirming the pacts made at the Glasgow Climate Summit and the goals of the Paris Climate Agreement.
    The letter expressed the United States' happiness to work with Iraq on the issue of climate, along with other partners, in order to find common points to achieve the desired goals in protecting the environment and ensuring the future of the Earth and future generations.
    For his part, the President of the Republic stressed that the phenomenon of climate change has become a global crisis that everyone suffers from, and members of the international community must unite and unite in order to address severe climate changes and work hard to protect the environment, noting that Iraq is looking forward strongly to engaging in efforts to confront the phenomenon of climate change, considering the country One of the countries most affected by climate conditions and their effects on the environment, economy and life.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:24 am