Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Masrour Barzani directs the allocation of 6 billion dinars for the restoration and maintenance of ed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Masrour Barzani directs the allocation of 6 billion dinars for the restoration and maintenance of ed Empty Masrour Barzani directs the allocation of 6 billion dinars for the restoration and maintenance of ed

Post by Rocky Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:19 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Masrour Barzani directs the allocation of 6 billion dinars for the restoration and maintenance of educational centers[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]The Ministry of Education in the Kurdistan Regional Government announced in a statement, on Tuesday, that Prime Minister Masrour Barzani directed the allocation of six billion dinars for educational centers affiliated with the Ministry of Education.[/size]
    [size=45]The statement indicated that an amount of three billion dinars was allocated to build new classrooms in educational centers in the Ministry of Education.[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that in this regard, all engineering and administrative procedures and exchange orders have been completed to build 184 new classrooms, from the regular budget of the general directorates of education in the governorates and independent administrations, pointing out that implementation can begin immediately.[/size]
    [size=45]The Ministry of Education said that another three billion dinars have been allocated for the restoration of 293 schools, as engineering and administrative procedures and exchange orders from the regular budget of the general directorates of education in the governorates and independent administrations have been completed, noting that implementation can begin immediately.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:52 pm