Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Guterres congratulates the Sudanese and affirms the commitment of the United Nations to support Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Guterres congratulates the Sudanese and affirms the commitment of the United Nations to support Iraq Empty Guterres congratulates the Sudanese and affirms the commitment of the United Nations to support Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:46 am

[size=46]Guterres congratulates the Sudanese and affirms the commitment of the United Nations to support Iraq[/size]
    Iraq
    17:07 - 10-28-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Friday, United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres congratulated Prime Minister Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani for winning the confidence of Parliament, stressing the commitment of the United Nations to support Iraq.
    A statement issued by the spokesperson for the Secretary-General of the United Nations said, "The Secretary-General welcomes the formation of a new government in Iraq headed by Prime Minister Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani, and commends the appointment of 3 women to the 21 ministerial positions that have been filled, and hopes that the remaining two ministerial positions will be filled. quickly".
    The spokesman added that "Guterres urged the new government to meet the long-standing demands of the people of Iraq for reform, accountability and a better future, and stressed that the United Nations remains fully committed to supporting the Iraqi government and people."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:19 am