Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Too Many People

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Too Many People Empty Too Many People

Post by wciappetta Fri 28 Oct 2022, 12:06 pm

Too Many People

My cover of the McCartney tune 

This took four weeks to complete and I think it does justice to the original song .
    One of my favorites, perhaps you'll enjoy it too. I play every part and there are over 50 pieces to it.

At least we now have an official government and according to the IMF and World bank, a stable government is required to move forward.  Astatement from the ministerial platform caught my eye, he stated restructuring the public budget and managing public funds to reduce the pressure of consumer spending. https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=209391 

To me that statement means Either give consumer more money OR make his money more valuable. I find it encouraging. I think we are getting close. While you wait, enjoy this tune.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible

franny and Nakluagator like this post

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:32 am