Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Parliamentary Work Committee intends to legislate the Social Security Law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - The Parliamentary Work Committee intends to legislate the Social Security Law Empty The Parliamentary Work Committee intends to legislate the Social Security Law

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Oct 2022, 4:32 am

[size=46]The Parliamentary Work Committee intends to legislate the Social Security Law[/size]
    Iraq
    11:16 - 2022-10-29
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Labor and Civil Society Committee in the House of Representatives announced, on Saturday, its intention to legislate the Social Security Law, which includes about 90 percent of the segments of society.
    Committee member Jassim Atwan Al-Moussawi said that "there was only a second reading and then voting for this law to be approved," noting that "it was discussed and read for the first time by the committee."
     Al-Moussawi promised that "the Social Security Law is very important as it includes 90 percent of the society, by guaranteeing the working group of women and men, so that they can obtain pension rights during their work in the private sector, secure the health, safety and future of their lives, create conditions and provide services that help their development. socially and professionally to a better level.
    He added, that "
    He pointed out, "The law will guarantee and provide more job opportunities in the private sector and develop it in general, as it equals workers in this sector with their counterparts in the public sector and reduces the momentum of the latter," noting that "the most important thing contained in the new Social Security Law proposal is the existence of a guarantee for work injuries." And for retirement, health insurance, maternity guarantee, unemployment for non-workers, and the existence of an optional insurance clause, whereby every self-employed person has the right to register the project in the Social Security Department at the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:47 pm