Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Agriculture warns of the country's inability to meet food needs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

food - Parliamentary Agriculture warns of the country's inability to meet food needs Empty Parliamentary Agriculture warns of the country's inability to meet food needs

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Oct 2022, 6:36 am

[size=46]Parliamentary Agriculture warns of the country's inability to meet food needs[/size]
    Iraq
    13:22 - 10-29-2022
    The Parliamentary Committee on Agriculture, Water and Marshlands warned, on Saturday, that Iraq will face a major inability to meet its needs of agricultural food in the coming years, due to the reduction of cultivated areas.
     The head of the committee, Thaer Mokheb, said in a press statement, "The committee is working on making the agricultural and water file a priority in its work program with the ministry, after the obvious decline in local agricultural production, and its negative repercussions on citizens and farmers alike."
    He added, "Food security, because of its great importance in the lives of citizens, and this law helped to conclude deals with a number of producing countries to enhance Iraq's grain stocks, but efforts should focus on securing emergency solutions." 
    He explained that "the committee wants to set clear plans to secure water access to farmers through modern irrigation programs, and to provide all means to push farmers to raise their production to cover the country's need for various agricultural products, especially wheat and barley."  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:07 am