Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Security: 103 thousand, the total number of canceled contracts

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary Security: 103 thousand, the total number of canceled contracts Empty Parliamentary Security: 103 thousand, the total number of canceled contracts

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Oct 2022, 4:38 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Parliamentary Security: 103 thousand, the total number of canceled contracts[/size]

[size=45]Baghdad/ Firas Adnan[/size]
    [size=45]The Security and Defense Committee in the House of Representatives revealed the number of their contracts terminated, pointing to the referral of people of old ages to retirement.[/size]
    [size=45]Committee member Jawad al-Bolani said that "103,000 members of all military and security formations are covered by the return of their canceled contracts."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Bolani added that these affiliates need about 2.57 trillion Iraqi dinars for salaries over a full year.[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that "what the emergency support law allocated to food security and development hardly covers only one month's salary, and the Ministry of Finance must remedy the matter through a specific plan according to the law in order to secure salaries."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Bolani called, “the relevant ministries to cooperate in order to complete the schedules for the affiliates, examination and preparation,” stressing “the referral of large ages for retirement.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:07 am