Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani visits the headquarters of the Ministry of Health and meets its advanced cadres

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani visits the headquarters of the Ministry of Health and meets its advanced cadres Empty Al-Sudani visits the headquarters of the Ministry of Health and meets its advanced cadres

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Oct 2022, 4:39 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Al-Sudani visits the headquarters of the Ministry of Health and meets its advanced cadres

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    On Saturday, the Prime Minister, Mr. Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani, visited the headquarters of the Ministry of Health, and upon his arrival, he chaired a meeting that included the Minister of Health and the advanced administrative and technical cadres in the Ministry.

At the beginning of the meeting, His Excellency stressed the need to promote the health sector, which is a priority for the new government and its ministerial platform.

The Prime Minister indicated that the ministry and its work will receive direct support from the prime minister, and that a follow-up team was assigned to investigate the smallest details of the ministry's service, administrative and technical work.

The journalist, Sajjad Al-Shankali, quoted a directive issued by His Excellency on the necessity of developing the work of popular medical clinics and health centers throughout Iraq, and improving the service they provide to citizens in residential areas.

Al-Sudani also stressed the importance of settling the pharmaceutical industry locally, and the need to take care of the poor and provide medicines and medical supplies commensurate with their limited income.

Media Office of the Prime Minister
    29-October- 2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:25 am