Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Can Parliament cancel the decisions of the Al-Kazemi government? .. Legal answers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Can Parliament cancel the decisions of the Al-Kazemi government? .. Legal answers Empty Can Parliament cancel the decisions of the Al-Kazemi government? .. Legal answers

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Oct 2022, 5:13 am

[size=45][size=41]Can Parliament cancel the decisions of the Al-Kazemi government? .. Legal answers[/size]
     15 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Saturday, the legal expert, Amir Al-Daami, commented on the possibility of canceling the decisions taken by the previous government, headed by Mustafa Al-Kazemi, by the Iraqi Parliament.
    Al-Daami said, in a press interview seen by “Progress” that “the Iraqi parliament does not have any authority to cancel the decisions taken by the previous government, headed by Mustafa Al-Kazemi, as this is not one of its tasks or work.”
    And he indicated that "cancelling or amending any previous government decision is within the authority of the new Iraqi government, not parliament," noting that "the Sudanese government has the right to cancel or amend any decision, as well as international agreements, according to what it deems appropriate with its government program."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:17 am