Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: Organized oil thefts worth $750 million annually

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary Finance: Organized oil thefts worth $750 million annually Empty Parliamentary Finance: Organized oil thefts worth $750 million annually

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Nov 2022, 5:29 am

Parliamentary Finance: Organized oil thefts worth $750 million annually

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    Member of Parliament, Mustafa Sanad, revealed, on Tuesday, the largest organized crime of stealing Iraqi crude oil, run by a network that was protected under the era of the government of former Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, noting that the value of smuggling amounts to 750 million dollars. 
    Sanad said in a publication that "the largest organized crime of stealing Iraqi crude oil was discovered by a network consisting of the highest commanders of the oil police and associated with the highest levels with a group of smugglers, the quantities estimated at 100 million liters per month, equivalent to 750 million dollars annually."
    Sanad added, "The network was protected under the rule of the Al-Kazemi government, and protection was lifted by Al-Sudani's order."
    He explained that "the operation was monitored and executed by the National Security Agency," adding: "A salute to this agency and its head, Hamid Al-Shatri, for their courage in arresting all the big heads."

Views 72
    Added 11/01/2022 - 12:05 PM
    Update 11/01/2022 - 1:27 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:05 pm