Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance announces the actual start of preparing the budget law.. What about the exchange rate?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance - Finance announces the actual start of preparing the budget law.. What about the exchange rate? Empty Finance announces the actual start of preparing the budget law.. What about the exchange rate?

Post by Rocky Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:34 am

Finance announces the actual start of preparing the budget law.. What about the exchange rate?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Today, Monday, the Ministry of Finance announced the actual start of preparing the budget law for the year 2023.

The financial advisor in the Ministry of Finance, Abdul Hassan Jamal, told the official news agency, "The ministry has actually started preparing the 2023 budget, and soon it will be submitted to the Council of Ministers." 

And he indicated that "the dollar exchange rate adjustment is within the policies of the government and the Council of Ministers is the one who takes the decision, but in the budget it has not been presented so far."
    He added, "There is no time limit for sending the budget law to the House of Representatives, but we are working to send it as soon as possible."

Views 236
    Added 10/31/2022 - 5:21 PM
    Update 11/01/2022 - 11:28 AM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:10 am