Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity announces the recruitment of a general manager in the Ministry of Transport - Urgent

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity announces the recruitment of a general manager in the Ministry of Transport - Urgent Empty Integrity announces the recruitment of a general manager in the Ministry of Transport - Urgent

Post by Rocky Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:30 am

[size=35][size=35]Integrity announces the recruitment of a general manager in the Ministry of Transport - Urgent[/size][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sweeteners

[size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-11-03 | 05:25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Alsumaria News - Baghdad

The Investigation Department of the Federal Integrity Commission confirmed today, Thursday, the issuance of a summons order against the current director general of the General Company for the Private Transport Administration of the Ministry of Transport.

The department, speaking about the recruitment order issued by the judge of the Rusafa Investigation Court specialized in integrity issues in Baghdad against the current Director General of the General Company for the Management of Private Transport, indicated in a statement received by Alsumaria News, “there are violations in the contract concluded between the company and the “Hicon” company. Lebanon, to establish the Al-Diwaniyah station project.

She added that "the Rusafa Investigation Court, which is specialized in integrity issues, issued the recruitment order in accordance with the provisions of Article (340) of Penal Code No. (111) of 1969, for deliberately causing harm to the interests and funds of the entity in which he works."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:28 am