Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad Governorate invites applicants for appointments for food security contracts

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

food - Baghdad Governorate invites applicants for appointments for food security contracts Empty Baghdad Governorate invites applicants for appointments for food security contracts

Post by Rocky Sat 05 Nov 2022, 4:21 am

[size=35][size=35]Baghdad Governorate invites applicants for appointments for food security contracts[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

sweeteners

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-11-05 | 01:47
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Alsumaria News - Localities

Today, Saturday, Baghdad Governorate sent an invitation to applicants for appointments for food security contracts.

The governorate stated, in a report to Alsumaria News, that "the governorate invited the names included and mentioned on its official websites only for applicants for contract appointments within the Emergency Support Law for Food Security and Development on the General Channel for Humanitarian Specializations, to review the governorate office in the Salhiya area (conference hall on the first floor)," Bring with them the following documents and records, for the purpose of verifying the accuracy of the information previously sent.

She pointed out that "these names come to verify the accuracy of their information, to complete the procedures for screening applicants."

The names of those included in the lists are below:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:20 am