Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alia Nassif: The salary of a foreign worker in the oil fields is equivalent to the salaries of 246 I

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Alia Nassif: The salary of a foreign worker in the oil fields is equivalent to the salaries of 246 I Empty Alia Nassif: The salary of a foreign worker in the oil fields is equivalent to the salaries of 246 I

Post by Rocky Sat 05 Nov 2022, 5:03 am

Alia Nassif: The salary of a foreign worker in the oil fields is equivalent to the salaries of 246 Iraqi employees

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    Today, Saturday, MP Alia Nassif called on the Prime Minister and Minister of Oil to open an investigation into the receipt of foreign workers working in the Al-Gharraf oil field, salaries much higher than the salary of the Iraqi worker, contrary to government laws and instructions. 
    And it said in a statement today, "Based on what was stated in the semi-annual report of the Board of Supreme Audit for the year 2021, the Malaysian Petronas company, which operates the Al-Gharf oil field, pays monthly salaries to foreign workers of up to 85,000 dollars per worker, equivalent to 123 million dinars, and this The amount is equivalent to the salaries of 246 Iraqi employees or 123 Iraqi engineers.” 
    Nassif indicated that "these astronomical salaries for foreign workers are not only a waste of public money, but rather a loss of the rights of the Iraqi worker and engineer deprived of such opportunities because the Iraqi side during the contract did not oblige the foreign company to employ Iraqi workers and engineers and not control the salaries of foreign workers and make them commensurate with the salaries of workers in The government sector in accordance with Iraqi law. 
    Nassif stressed "the necessity for the Prime Minister and Minister of Oil to activate the paragraph in the government curriculum, which states (a review of previous contracts that involve waste of public money)."

36 . views
    Added 11/05/2022 - 11:50 AM
    Update 11/05/2022 - 1:00 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:32 am