Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Rafidain Bank issues a clarification regarding the interest rate for granting advances

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

rate - Al-Rafidain Bank issues a clarification regarding the interest rate for granting advances Empty Al-Rafidain Bank issues a clarification regarding the interest rate for granting advances

Post by Rocky Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:35 am

Al-Rafidain Bank issues a clarification regarding the interest rate for granting advances

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    Today, Sunday, Al-Rafidain Bank issued a clarification about what was reported by a number of media and social networking sites about the interest rate imposed by the bank on advances to employees, defense and interior employees, and retirees.
    The bank's media office said in a statement today, "The interest of the advances is 5 percent, and it is fixed on the principal amount of the advance, and it is almost similar and is applicable to many banks."
    He added, "As for the information that talked about high percentages of advances, it is incorrect and not accurate, and that the bank has a reading of its financial accounts that were adopted in determining the benefits of the amount of the advance, which is different from what some put in the media. Those who have the desire to know these percentages can visit the bank's branches to see." on the terms and conditions thereof.

74 . views
    Added 11/06/2022 - 8:43 AM
    Update 11/06/2022 - 2:33 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:41 am